Our community includes young and aged people who are vulnerable and marginalised, homeless, lonely, hurt, fragile, disabled, mentally ill and unemployed.
Please support UnitingCare Werribee Support & Housing. Your support will help fund our various emergency relief and crises programs.
Donate online now
You can donate securely online via the website of the Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of Victoria and Tasmania fundraising arm, Share Community Appeal. When you click on the “Donate Now” button below you will be taken to this site where the selection of donating to UnitingCare Werribee Support & Housing will have already been made for you, so you simply have to complete your donation details. We thank you for your support.
Other ways to donate
- Visit UnitingCare Werribee Support & Housing at 19 Duncans Road, Werribee to make a donation
- Download our Donation form and mail it to us at 19 Duncans Road, Werribee, 3030
- Phone us on 9742 6452 with your Credit Card details
Thank you for supporting UnitingCare Werribee Support & Housing.
In Kind Support
In-Kind Support is a great way to help UnitingCare Werribee Support & Housing deliver services to our most needy in the community. Your Organisation could provide in-kind support by donating:
- Non-perishable food products for our food pantry
- Blankets or articles of clothing
Please contact us if you would like more information about In Kind support.